124 South Elm Place
Broken Arrow, OK 74012



Green Country Workforce


Green Country Workforce is a state agency that provides funding for vocational training. Students accepted for funding can be approved for assistance with tuition, uniforms, blood pressure cuff/stethoscope set, testing fees and CPR certification.
If you are currently receiving assistance from Oklahoma Works, you can contact your case worker for information on attending Wings. Locate your county office and contact information below. If you don't find the information you need, give us a call at the enrollment office 918-251-3322 ext. 304 and we will be glad to help you.


Green Country Workforce Requirements for: Tulsa County Office

Due to COVID-19, the enrollment process for the Green Country Workforce office has temporarily changed.

If you live in Tulsa county, please visit https://workforcetulsa.com/find-a-job/ for information and to enroll. See below for enrollment instructions.


  1. View our Orientation Presentation to familiarize yourself with Green Country Workforce services and eligibility.
  2. Fill out the Job Seeker ApplicationFilling this out will allow a Career Navigator to connect with you as soon as possible.
  3. Create a www.okjobmatch.com account. Registering in advance will expedite the orientation/enrollment process. If you cannot access an already created account, please send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your full name, address, phone number, date of birth and last 4 digits of your social security number so a reset code can be sent to you. If you need assistance creating your account, please click the following link which provides step-by-step instructions as well as a video tutoiral:  https://www.ajla.net/joblink/Content/Job_Seekers/Your_Account/Creating_an_Account.html


Green Country Workforce Requirements for: Tulsa, Creek and Pawnee Counties


Enrollment Process

​ 1.  Go to www.Workforcetulsa.com

 2.  Click "Job Seeker" Tab on top right corner

 3.  Complete steps 1 & 2 (Can be completed from home, Tulsa American Job Center or Sapulpa American Job Center)

    • Step 1: Register on www.okjobmatch.com (If you applicant already have an account but don't remember username or password, it can be reset at the Centers)
    • Step 2: Register on www.dynamicinstitute.com. Watch "Tour of Services" (Enrollment Key 74103), and watch "5 Minute Countdown" (Enrollment Key WT918, only "Job Seeker" videos


4.  After you complete that process, you can do 1 of 2 things:

  • Call 918-796-1200 and make an appointment to meet with a Career Navigator who will walk you through the rest of the process and be your main point of contact.
  • Walk-in (Walk-ins are only Mon-Thurs from 8a-5p and there may be a wait if other walk-ins are being seen


*Please Note:  The process for receiving Financial Assistance is not immediate and length of time will vary based on each individual and their specific needs.


   Each Applicant Must Be Able to Provide: 

       1.     Two forms of ID - Please click HERE to view the full list of acceptable documentation.

       2.     Current Resume (If a current one is available).

       3.     Any additional documentation we may request such as: Proof of Veteran Status (i.e. DD214), Proof of Public Assistance (i.e. SNAP), Proof of Employment                                      (i.e. Paystubs, Unemployment Insurance Benefits) 


Adair County
Caddo County
Craig County
Creek County
 See note above.
Cherokee County
Delaware County
Grady County
Haskell County
Latimer County
Mayes County
McClain County
McIntosh County
Muskogee County
Nowata County
Osage County
 See note above.
918-332-4805 (Bartlesville)
Ottawa County
Pawnee County
 See note above.

Payne County

Pittsburg County

Rogers County

Sequoyah County
Tulsa County
See note above.
Wagoner County
Washington County